SUPPLINK S. de R.L. de C.V, who has its address at Av. Chapultepec 15, Edificio Chapultepec Piso 16ª oficina 1, colonia Ladrón de Guevara, Guadalajara, Jalisco CP 44600, makes known by means of this Privacy Notice the terms and conditions of the treatment and care that it gives to the personal data in accordance with the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of the Individuals in its articles 8, 15, 16, 33, 35 and 43, as well as the articles 24 and 26 of the Regulation of the Law in quotation.
This privacy notice is made available to the owner, who by not expressing any opposition, will be understood as giving the Controller his consent to carry out the processing of the Personal Data that had been provided and/or those that for any of the purposes set out in this notice are provided in the future, either personally or through agents, promoters, commission agents or business partners, as well as any electronic, optical, sound, audiovisual or any other technology or means that the Controller may have.
Express consent shall not be required for the processing of Personal Data when its handling has the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from a legal relationship between the Data Subject and the Controller, nor in the cases contemplated in Article 10 of the Law.
The personal data we collect may include, among others, the following:
(I) Identification and contact data: full name, address, nationality, schooling, home, cell and/or work telephone numbers, marital status, signature, electronic signature, e-mail, user name and password, R.F.C., C.U.R.P., place and date of birth, age, names of family members, dependents and beneficiaries, as well as their addresses, social security number, Identification data.
(II)Employment data: occupation, position, area or department, address, work telephone and mail, employment references, personal references and commercial references, among others.
The person in charge will process the personal data collected, for the following purposes:
– To carry out marketing and promotional activities in general.
– The sending of commercial and advertising information including sending by e-mail, mobile phone or any similar electronic communication means or that may be developed.
– To inform modifications and/or new products or services that are related to the contracted one.
– Inform you about improvements and new product launches.
– Offer you our products, services and information from our business partners.
– Those necessary to carry out the process of purchase or provision of services to be made, such as providing goods, products, materials or services that you or your company has requested.
– Invoicing and collection of the contracted services.
– Advise you on the use of the products and materials that we market, or the services that we provide, according to your requirements.
– Maintain communication in general.
– Conducting quality surveys of our services and products. Analysis of product use.
– Statistical and market analysis.
– Internal analysis and study on consumption habits.
– Financial analysis.
– The investigation and/or verification of your data, when the goods or services you intend to acquire, are intended to be done with a credit granted by the company.
As a holder of the information you have the following rights:
- a) Access to your personal data in our possession and know the details of the treatment of the same.
- b) Rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- c) Cancel them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this Notice, are being used for non-consensual purposes or the contractual or service relationship has ended.
- d) Oppose the processing of them for specific purposes.
To assert your rights, you must make a request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following information and documents:
- a) Your name, address and e-mail.
- b) A copy of the documents proving your identity (any official identification) or, if applicable, the documents proving your legal representation.
- c) A description of the personal data in respect of which you seek to exercise any right as owner.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law and its Regulations, administrative and physical measures are taken to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, so that such data stored will only be recorded in databases that meet the security conditions indicated.
SUPPLINK S. de R.L. de C.V. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete parts of this Privacy Notice at any time. For this reason it will be published in digital format on the website www.supplinkplan.com.
The following e-mail address is available to you: email@example.com, for any questions or information regarding this privacy notice.
Last Updated June 9, 2018.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)